Check out our adoptable animals in the albums below! Upon entering our facility, all of our animals are dewormed and given age-appropriate vaccinations. Dogs receive a heatworm test, DA2PPV, and a Bordatella vaccination. Cats receive an FVRCP vaccination, and adopters may request an FELV test at the time of spay/neuter surgery for an additional $15. All adopted animals are microchipped and spayed/neutered. We do recommend that all animals under 1 year of age have a second set of shots within two weeks of leaving our facility. This is not provided in your adoption fee, and it is something your vet must administer.
Regular Adoption Fees*
• Dogs 6 years and older- $25
• Dogs between 3 months & 6 years old- $100
• Puppies under 3 months old- $150
• Cats 6 years and older- $10
• Cats between 3 months and 6 years old- $50
• Kittens under 3 months old- $100
* Throughout the year, pets may have lowered or waived adoption fees as part of adoption specials. At times throughout the year, highly desirable and pure-bred pets may have an increased adoption fee ($150-$300) to help make other adoption specials and continued animal care possible for other pets in need. Please call us for details on fee-reduced, sponsored, or increased fee animals.